IT&V Systems Engineer (Mid-Level)
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Log back in!
IT&V SYSTEMS ENGINEER (MID-LEVEL)
Job Locations US-CO-Colorado Springs
Candidate will operate primarily out of a government facility
supporting the Missile Defense Agency s Digital Modeling and
Simulation program. This position involves hands-on support for MDA
s Digital Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) simulation used
in the assessment of MDA s tactical systems. Tasks include
installation and configuration of the simulation software,
troubleshooting and root cause analysis of anomalies and defects,
and the providing of technical support during various MDA
activities. These tasks will primarily be performed in the local
government facility with some travel required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead Systems Engineering efforts supporting development and
drafting of Digital IT&V plans, roadmaps, Test and Verification
(IT&V) DoD Architecture Framework documents.
* Maintain project IT&V schedules, roadmaps, Plan of Action and
Milestones (POA&M) and other project management
* Develop and/or revise digital test case development and test
verification plans, such as the Continuous Integration and Test
* Develop a plan to automate IT&V process and procedures, to
include tool development.
* Draft an IT&V System Engineering Plan (SEP).
* Provide System Engineering support for Test Verification
* Provide System Engineering support for analysis and verification
of a digital modeling and simulation capability.
* Provide System Engineering support for Integration of element and
component models of the Digital.
* Prototype as they feed into the ideation and design of Early
Digital Product (EDP).
* Provide System Engineering support in identifying IT&V
digital M&S risks, and further, develop risk mitigation
* Daily coordination with other MDA directorates.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related
* Five (5) to eight (8) years applicable progressively complex
* Demonstrated experience of the BMDS mission, architectures,
behaviors and capabilities.
* This position requires the selected candidate have an active DoD
Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
* Knowledge using MySQL and/or other query tools to gather and
interrogate large data sets.
* Experience in understanding how Big Data analytics and
statistical analysis can be used for digital M&S.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with digital simulations integration.
* Experience with hardware/software/network integration.
* Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software
* Strong background with Ballistic Missile Defense programs.
* System Engineering Requirements Support for exercises.
* System Test requirements for verification of new
* Scenario development support.
Security Clearance Requirements:
* Position requires that candidate possess, or be able to acquire
an active TOP SECRET security clearance in order to access
classified information. Inability to maintain a security clearance
will result in candidate being ineligible to support this
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Colorado Springs , IT&V Systems Engineer (Mid-Level), Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!