Principal Cyber Info Assurance Analyst - Information System Security Office (ISSO) (23-144)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Principal Cyber Info Assurance Analyst - Information System
Security Office (ISSO) (23-144)
- Category: Information Technology
- Clearance Type: Top Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this
- Shift: Days (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be
- Positions Available: 1 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems - Launch and Missile Defense Systems
has an exciting career opportunity for a Principal Cyber Info
Assurance Analyst - Information System Security Office (ISSO)to
join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will
be located out of Colorado Springs, CO.Position Overview:Looking
for a cybersecurity professional to join an exciting opportunity
within the RMS classified cybersecurity group. The position is
located in Colorado Springs, CO and will support the C2BMC program.
The candidate will ensure compliance through the implementation of
mandatory information system security tasks on assigned information
systems utilizing NISPOM, JSIG, DoD 8500, NIST, ICD, CNSSI, DAAPM,
and other related DoD documents in support of development and
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall ATO lifecycle
and compliance enforcement of cybersecurity requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to participate in tasks that
include, but are not limited to the management of information
systems, providing information for the development of System
Security Plans, establishing and maintaining hardware and software
configuration management plans, preparing documents to gain
government approvals to operate information systems, weekly system
audits, anti-virus software management, creating sanitization
procedures for hardware components, maintenance of all user
accounts, preparing for and supporting inspections, participating
in enterprise initiatives, continuous monitoring, self-inspection
review, Proposal Estimates, and other duties as assigned.Basic
Qualifications:If applicable, please note your updated security
clearance and IAT/relevant certifications on your resume.
- An active Top Secret clearance is required.
- 5 Years with Bachelor's degree in a related field; 9 years'
experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher
(Security+, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA)
- Experience utilizing Tenable.sc, McAfee ePO, Splunk, and/or
other vulnerability management compliance tools
- Experience hardening Linux and Windows Operating Systems to
DISA STIG baselines
- Experience with Cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure,
- Experience with Agile and DevSecOps concepts and toolsets (e.g.
JIRA, Confluence, Docker, Ansible, Git, etc.)
- Experience with the National Industrial Security Program
Operating Manual (NISPOM) and the Defense Counterintelligence and
Security Agency Assessment and Authorization Process Manual
- ISSO or ISSM experience or other Information Assurance
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to established security
- Experience managing and implementing the ATO Lifecyle utilizing
eMASS, Xacta, or other technologies
- First-hand experience performing Information System
- Experience with system certification and continuous
- Information System account and asset management experience
- Knowledge of and previous use of Joint Special Access Program
(SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG), Committee on National Security
Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253, NIST SP 800-37 Risk Management
Framework (RMF), and/or NIST SP 800-53 Security and Privacy
Controls requirementsWhat We Can Offer You:Northrop Grumman
provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment
that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our
people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the
flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most
sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Flexible Work Arrangements
NGSpace COSpace NGFeaturedJobsC2BMCAdditional Northrop Grumman
Information:" Salary Range: $95,100 USD - $142,700 USD Employees
may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay.
Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as
well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in
Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term
Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of
benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability
insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off
(PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety
of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company
encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19
vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in
the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical
or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions
and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor
vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs , Principal Cyber Info Assurance Analyst - Information System Security Office (ISSO) (23-144), IT / Software / Systems , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...