Information System Security Engineer
Company: KBR, Inc
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Title:Information System Security EngineerKBR is looking for an
experienced Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) with a
background in Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities
under Risk Management Framework (RMF). - -This position is customer
facing; therefore, all candidates should also be experienced in
providing front line support to clients/customers (preferably US
- Experience working with RMF in an ISSO, ISSE or ISSM
- Experience preparing RMF system authorization packages.
- Experience with eMASS, xacta or other RMF flow management
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessment using tools such
as ACAS, Nessus and/or SCC. -
- Assessment experience should be inclusive of complex networks
incorporating a variety of technologies, including Windows, Linux,
Cisco and others.
- Understanding of DoD and Intelligence community cybersecurity
- 3 or more years designing, developing, integrating, testing
and/or deploying secure information system/software solutions.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility, and
- Candidate will possess a vendor neutral security certification
(i.e., Security+, CISSP).Desired:
- PKI (Encryption and Key Management).
- Experience working on distributed teams.
- Experience working in Agile/SAFe methodologies.
- Experience in the Space Force and specifically supporting AF
Space Command missions is desired.Education: -Bachelor's degree in
technical field such as computer science, information security,
engineering, mathematics, or physics.Travel: - -Depending upon the
candidate's location, 15% travel may be requiredSecurity
Requirements: - -DoD Secret with ability to obtain TS/SCI.Salary
Range: 93-140K based of off directly applicable job experience,
education, and backgroundIn compliance with the U.S. federal
government's vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or
approved medical exception will be considered for this position.KBR
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic
information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: KBR, Inc, Colorado Springs , Information System Security Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!