Software Engineer (ADV00022T)
Company: Engineering Research
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 13, 2022
ERC is a servant-leader oriented company with approximately
1,800 employees and multiple contracts across the US. - We believe
that our culture has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of
our employees and is reflected in the outstanding quality of
service received by our customers. - Your role:
- The Software Developer supports the Missile Defense Agency
(MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise
Solutions (IRES) contract with work at Schriever AFB, Colorado.
What you'll do all day:
- Analyze requirements, evaluate software architectures,
designing and developing software solutions within a team
- Help design, develop, Operate & Maintain (O&M) software
applications for the purposes of information sharing, work and
asset tracking, process improvement, and automation.
- Integrate Government Off-The-Shelf and Commercial Off-The-Shelf
products into the MDA infrastructure.
Angular, Visual Studio, PKI, and SQL Server databases.
- Gather and document customer requirements for applications,
recommend best solutions, and implement approved solutions.
- Research new technologies, evaluate products, write
documentation, and perform training as needed.
- Mentor other software developers in some capacity.
- Possibly be required to lead individual software development
projects, or participate on a team for given projects.
- Provide Operations and Maintenance support for select COTS/GOTS
applications. You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including
engineers and technicians
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy multitasking Minimum requirements for this position:
- Must have one of the following combinations of education and
experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 2 years of general experience;
Associate's -degree, or higher, and 0 years of general
- Must have 2.5 years of directly related experience in dynamic
web application design and development -
- Must have experience with some of the following languages and
Windows server operating systems, MS SQL Server, MS Visual Studio,
JIRA or similar software development management tool (such as MS
Team Foundation Server), and SharePoint
- Must have experience with customer support-ticketing systems
and change management support tools - -
- Must have a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
(Security+, CCNA, etc)
- Must be located near an MDA facility in Colorado Springs, CO,
Huntsville, AL or in the National Capital Region
- Must have, or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Desired skills and experience for this position:
- Have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Be familiar with the Missile Defense Agency and BMDS
- Have experience developing secure applications that are
compliant with DISA Security and Technical Implementation Guides
- Have experience using Fortify or similar tools, for code
- Be skilled in software development life-cycle, CM, and CMMI - -
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday
schedule This position is expected to pay $55,159 -- $87,703
-annually; depending on experience, education, and any
certifications that are directly related to the position.
Keywords: Engineering Research, Colorado Springs , Software Engineer (ADV00022T), IT / Software / Systems , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!