Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 11, 2022
KBR is seeking a Software Developer in Colorado Springs, CO.KBR
Software Engineers, working for our government customer Space CAMP
and Platform One, develop breakthrough products and innovative
software applications using Agile DevSecOps. As a software engineer
you will utilize Pair Programming and work in a balanced team with
a Product Manager, Designers, and other Software Engineers. We are
looking for engineers who are versatile, have demonstrated an
outstanding level of academic achievement, enjoy working in a
fast-based environment, like to consistently tackle new problems
and exceed customers' expectations.Responsibilities:
- Work with a balanced team of developers, designers, and product
managers to deliver Agile software solutions.
- Design, develop, system software for our customers.
- Explore new areas or program in new languages to deliver a
- Support on-site meetings and deliveries to customers.Minimum
- Minimum of 1-3 years software development, object-oriented
design and programming, including design, coding, versioning, and
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or
related discipline (or equivalent relevant experience).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow Extreme Programming practices.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to
achieve customer and company goals.Preferred Qualifications
- 5+ years with one or more of the following
- multiple Web Frameworks and Java Script libraries.
- OpenAPI RESTful API's.
- OIDC & Oauth2 implementations Keycloak, Okta, etc.
Swift, c, c++, PHP or other not listed.
- SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Containers (Docker or other)
- 2+ years configuring and deploying Kubernetes.
- 4+ years configuring and using CI/CD pipelines, Gitlab
preferred.Security Requirements: Must meet eligibility requirements
for a security clearance.Basic Compensation:$80,000 - $140,000The
offered rate will be based on the selected candidate's knowledge,
skills, abilities and/or experience and in consideration of
internal parity.Additional Compensation:KBR may offer bonuses,
commissions, or other forms of compensation to certain job titles
or levels, per internal policy or contractual designation.
Additional compensation may be in the form of sign on bonus,
relocation benefits, short term incentives, long term incentives,
or discretionary payments for exceptional performance.Benefits:
- KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which
could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account,
disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support
career advancement through professional training and
Keywords: KBR, Colorado Springs , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!