Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Hyperion Planning Consultant
for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Colorado Springs, CO/ Zip Code: 80919
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Hyperion Planning Consultant
Role Description: The Hyperion Planning Consultant would need to
have at least 5 years of experience.
- Act as primary liaison to the finance planners who use the system
for corporate planning.
- Write, maintain and enhance Calc-scripts to optimize Hyperion
performance including currency conversions, data uploads, data
exports and data transfers to various scenarios and versions.
- Write, maintain and enhance business rules working with Finance
- Work with cross IT Teams and Finance community to resolve and
trouble shoots any and all system issues to ensure timely
resolutions and solutions for the future.
- Work with planners and analysts for all month-end close
reporting, mid-year forecasting and budgeting.
- Perform structure maintenance in the application to comply with
users requests ensuring that reports meet corporate reporting
- Ability to perform top down and bottom up planning.
- Ability to work with iterative planning cycles.
- Specific hands on experience with Essbase and Hyperion Planning
- ETL experience with Esscmd, MaxL, and EAS.
- Good working knowledge of SQL, and batch loading procedures.
- Ability to design, build, enhance and support web based data
entry forms within The Hyperion Planning application.
- Strong accounting and financial experience in addition to a
strong background in information technology.
- Focal Point for all month-end reporting, mid-year forecasting and
budgeting data loads.
- 8+ Years? experience with Hyperion Planning.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: Yes, this position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Ratheesh
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4042)
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as
W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)