Lead Full Stack Software Engineer (TS/SCI)
Company: Harris Geospatial Solutions
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Colorado School of Mines Alumni Job Center
- Lead Full Stack Software Engineer (TS/SCI) L Lead Full Stack
Software Engineer (TS/SCI) L3Harris DescriptionDescription:Job
Title: Lead Full Stack Software EngineerJob Code:
SAS20202###-####7Job Location: Colorado Springs, COJob
Description:This is an opportunity to join a great team of talented
professionals with world-class technical expertise who take a
collaborative approach to software engineering and enjoy working
together. We are a company on the move, growing in advanced
technology areas while continuing the long history of exceptional
performance that has earned our place as a trusted provider to our
customers.This is a leadership position in our L3Harris Space
Control group in Colorado Springs, CO. Leaders will oversee the
full software lifecycle including architecture, design,
development, test, delivery, and maintenance. This leader will be
responsible for establishing and maintaining annual technology
strategies and initiatives, and keeping Senior Leadership informed
of the progress of those initiatives. We are mission focused,
agile, and take innovation seriously.Essential Functions:Technical
leadership and architecture oversight of Space Control Programs.
- Development of software engineering practices driving
efficiency and quality improvements.
- Conducts architecture oversight with the Chief Software
Engineers on each program.
- Mentoring and coaching software engineers in design, and
development of full stack solutions.
- Overseeing and building reusable user interface components
available to all programs to increase program development
- Translating design requirements and workflows into working
software in an iterative environment
- Keeping abreast of current technology; conducting technology
- Actively pursuing technical excellence and
- Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT with
9+ years software development experience; OR a Masters degree in
Computer Science, Engineering, or IT with 7+ years software
- 7+ years of experience of Java development.
- 7+ years of Java Script experience, demonstrated by a portfolio
CSS and HTML5.
- 4+ years of experience in server-side and client-side
- 4 years of experience with various DBMS technology (MySQL,
- 4+ years of experience with webservices or API.
- 3+ years of experience working in Linux with a background in
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins,
Make, Conan, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience gathering and reporting quality and
Associated topics: back end, c++, develop, developer, devops,
matlab, perl, php, python, sw
- Job ID: ba5122c0-13086982788 Jobs You May Like C CNC Machinist
OS Data Analytics, Advanced Space Domain Awareness... Odyssey
Systems Senior Security Engineer (4086) OBXtek Inc. U Assistant or
Associate Professor of Information... Colorado School of
MinesGolden, CO 80402
Keywords: Harris Geospatial Solutions, Colorado Springs , Lead Full Stack Software Engineer (TS/SCI), IT / Software / Systems , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!