Company: Firstsource Advantage
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 24, 2022
This is a HYBRID role where you'll work 1-2 days in office and
the balance is remote. You must be located in *Colorado Springs*.
You also must have held a *titled recruiting position* sometime in
your work history.
Our Talent Acquisition team strategizes and attracts talent to
Firstsource's family of companies.
*Specific Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Sources resumes and applicants through various mediums by posting
on job boards and in ATS.
* Screens applicants to determine if qualified, and schedules
interviews with management team
* Coordinates assessments through ATS to candidates
* Makes offers of employment to successful candidates and provides
support in ATS process
* Ensures background checks and other verifications are
* Process new hires in ATS
* Partners with HR team with employee transfer process
* Tracks data in Excel if required
* Other duties as assigned or needed
*Minimum Skill Requirements: *
* At least one year experience in a titled recruiting position is
* Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Applications to include Excel, Word &
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up
* Ability to handle confidential information
Firstsource participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social
Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of
Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's
I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Firstsource is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ
qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to
provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and
employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation,
insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To
achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with
disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 1 year
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Colorado Springs, CO 80919: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Required)
* Have you held a titled recruiting position as in Recruiter,
Talent Acquisition Specialist, etc?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Colorado Springs, CO
Keywords: Firstsource Advantage, Colorado Springs , Recruiter, Human Resources , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!