Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 10, 2022
All Native Group is seeking a Recruiter to join our Talent
Acquisition Team based in the Colorado Springs, CO office. The All
Native Group is the Federal Government Services Division of
Ho-Chunk, Inc., the award-winning economic development corporation
owned by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska. The companies of the All
Native Group have a wide variety of ongoing operations located
across the United States and in several foreign countries. You will
work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Business
Partners, and Business Unit Partners to meet staffing needs.
This position combines Talent Acquisition (TA) Recruiter and
Coordinator responsibilities within a single role. As an All Native
Group Recruiter in this role you will:
Complete TA recruiting activities including:
- Complete sourcing or full-cycle recruiting tasks as needed and
- When full-cycle recruiting you will partner with Program
Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to evaluate
hiring needs relative to business objectives and define a unique
search project approach specific to each assigned open job.
- Utilize leadership skills, influencing skills, and a consulting
approach to advise partners in every step of the sourcing or
recruiting and hiring process.
- Participate in "intake/scoping discussions" with full-cycle
Program Recruiters and business partners to kick-off each
- Define and execute a search strategy for each assigned project
which may include sourcing opportunities, candidate screening
methodologies, progress reporting, and closing techniques.
- Objectively track progress toward success and develop and
deploy necessary countermeasures to keep the project progressively
moving forward to completion in a timely manner.
- Utilize varied sourcing opportunities to include proactive
recruitment of passive candidates, development of ongoing candidate
pipelines, participation in industry events/conferences, as well as
posting jobs and screening incoming active candidates.
- Update all recruiting systems and tools regularly and in a
timely manner with process data throughout each project to enable
accurate and timely reporting for business analysis purposes.
- When full-cycle recruiting, use closing techniques to advise
and guide partners in their decision processes to advance to the
next step in the sourcing, screening, or hiring process. Advise
partners regarding suitability of offer terms necessary to gain
acceptance or "close" a hire.
- Advise candidates regarding the value of the offer package and
utilize closing skills to assist partners as needed in the process
of extending and closing offers. Complete other actions necessary
for successful project completion.
- Effectively work independently and with little direction
required to execute responsibilities while consulting with the TA
Manager as needed for resource needs, problem resolution,
recommendations, and providing project updates.
- Recruit candidates who possess a US Government security
clearance up to TS/SCI/Full Scope Polygraph.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.Complete TA
operations logistical support activities including:
- Coordinate interview logistics for employment applicants
(prepare agendas, schedule appointments, request travel
arrangements, create and coordinate applicant communications, and
other duties as needed)
- Coordinate applicant background checking and drug testing,
including initiation, scheduling, and communication with the
vendor, applicant, and TA/HR Teams
- Complete recruiting process and systems tasks related to job
requisitions, candidate profiles, hiring and onboarding, and
- Work with recruiting teammates to resolve process and system
- Coordinate and attend commercial and Veteran recruiting events
as necessary and requested
- Provide other project support as needed
- Develop, run or request reports as needed and assist Leaders in
data analysis and interpretation
- Assist with document preparation, presentations, and project
coordination for various purposes
- Identify, coordinate, and attend or utilize other
Military/Veteran recruiting sources, partnerships, and
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 tools
- Prefer experience with contemporary Applicant Tracking Systems
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Stress management
- Communication initiative
- Manages performance
- Organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within
- Knowledge of HR policies and best practicesSupervisory
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file
cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those
activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken
instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Evening and weekend
hours required, as required by business need.
Travel infrequent and less than 5%
- 2-4 years recruiting experience
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with HRIS and recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems
- Prefer Talent Acquisition or Recruiting Coordinator experience
in a fast paced, high volume hiring environment.
- Prefer sourcing or full cycle recruiting experience
- Prefer experience with federal contracting recruitment
- Ability to multi-task at a high level daily in a fast-paced
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong planning, time management, and organization skills;
creative problem solver and team player
- Solid attention to detail, organization, initiative,
follow-through, and flexibility and responsiveness to changing
requirements and conditions.Education
Prefer BA or BS degree
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Federal contracts experience
- Full cycle recruitingSecurity Clearance
None required for this position
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pending final decisions on the Executive Order 14043, this position
may require full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work
Compensation and Benefits
The expected compensation range for this position is $60,000.00 to
$65,000.00 per year. We offer comprehensive benefits that allow you
to balance work and life. A benefits summary is available from this
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are
considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin,
religion, marital status, or physical disability. However,
preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in
accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Keywords: Ho-Chunk, Colorado Springs , Recruiter, Human Resources , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!