Assistant Executive Director Hiring Immediately
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Bonaventure of Colorado Springs has an exciting job opening for
an Assistant Executive Director!
Salary from $60,000 to $70,000
No senior living experience necessary for the Assistant Executive
Director. We offer paid training to candidates with proven success
in other management and leadership positions.
Call for more information.
Find your purpose in Senior Living!
The ideal candidate for this position is aleaderwho is well
organized, excels at time-management and prioritization, and
consistently meets and exceeds expectations. They have an
established level of skill/experience with sales and marketing,
business office management, and human resources, as well as a
passion for great customer service. This person is not stopped by
barriers, but rather welcomes them as opportunities to climb
higher, and is ready to rise to the next challenge that comes their
way. We are looking for an Assistant Executive Director candidate
who will utilize the experience they gain from this role to grow
into being the Executive Director of a community of their own one
day. Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Competitive Wage - From $60,000 to $70,000
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
What does an Assistant Executive Director do for Bonaventure?
The Assistant Executive Director works closely with the Executive
Director to help lead their community to financial, regulatory, and
operational success. Their role is integral to ensuring that staff
members are excited about where they work, and ensure that the
community is a place that residents are proud to call home.
- Resident & Family satisfaction.
- Direct supervision of Department heads and other staff
- Employee hiring, training, satisfaction, and retention.
- Human resources and business office duties.
- Census development.
- Financial oversight.
- Compliance with state regulations.
- Promote, direct, and engage staff members in the direction of
Bonaventure Senior Living's Mission and Value Statement.
- Oversee day to day operations.
- Lead census development.
- Develop sustained financial success.
- The Assistant Executive Director position is frequently
referred to as Assisted Living Administrator, Assisted Living
Director, Nursing Home Administrator, Executive Director of
Assisted Living, Health Care Administration, and Executive Director
- Proven success in management and leadership.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills and a
- Passion to meet and exceed residents' expectations (sustainable
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and navigate
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think critically, analyze data, determine root
causes of issues, and meet deadlines.
- Innate ability to resolve problems in creative and proactive
- Desire to identify individual staff members for career pathing
and develop them towards their personal goals.
- Previous successful experience in sales and marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to comply with state vaccine requirements.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure of Colorado Springs
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides
assisted living, memory care, and independent living. We provide in
home health care to residents in our community. We are not a
nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At
Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never
go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed
to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing anexceptional senior
lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a
simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting
work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with
the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional
service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and
empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Colorado Springs , Assistant Executive Director Hiring Immediately, Human Resources , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!