Cocktail Server - Part Time
Company: Cheyenne Mountain Resort and Country Club
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Dolce is now seeking a Cocktail Server - Part Time to join our team
at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort location in Colorado Springs,
Colorado. Job Summary The Cocktail Server is expected to provide
timely, courteous service with guest satisfaction as the primary
goal. He/she is responsible for promotion of specials and up
selling. Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages, according to
local state laws. Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift. General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times. Fundamental
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Complete opening/closing checklist according to standards.
- Welcome guests, take their drink orders relay order to
bartender, process order, deliver order to guest and receive
payment for order.
- Have knowledge of which garnishes go in each drink.
- Process credit card and room charges.
- Clear and clean tables when guests leave, return glasses to be
- Keep lounge area clean and free from debris at all times.
- Follow all cash handling policies, and prepare closing report
for night audit.
- Perform all side work duties according to the schedule.
- Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
- Be familiar with the computer system.
- Help the bartender prepare drinks when needed.
- Assist bartender with hors d'oeuvres tables for cocktail hour
in set up and breakdown.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction. COMPANY OVERVIEW: Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a
leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across
9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most
diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic
brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the
business, make hotel travel possible for all. Our hotel owners are
the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday
travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our
robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale
brands-delivers just that. We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont®
by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels
and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham,
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta®
Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham,
Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark
Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®,
Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham
Hotels and Resorts®. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices
around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more,
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members
worldwide. Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Cheyenne Mountain Resort, 3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906 Employment Status: Part-time
Please see Description
Keywords: Cheyenne Mountain Resort and Country Club, Colorado Springs , Cocktail Server - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!