Company: Sunny Vista
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Retreat -partners with The Villa at Sunny Vista, a community
with 50 independent living apartment homes accessible to low-income
and disabled seniors, -as well as The Living Center at Sunny Vista,
providing 116 suites with skilled nursing and rehabilitation
services.We are looking for compassionate staff who have a heart
for working with the elderly. With new management, we are looking
to build a team of caring individuals who are dedicated to making
the lives of others better each day. We have a new wage scale,
generous shift differentials, and new benefits available to staff
with flexible scheduling options. Please see below and apply to our
team!Position SummaryThis position requires competency in both
housekeeping and laundry functions. Although normally assigned to
one function, individuals in this job must be competent and willing
to perform the duties of the other function as directed. -
Responsible for the cleanliness and proper sanitation of all
resident apartments and common areas of the community. - Performs
detailed cleaning of residents' rooms and prepares empty rooms for
move- ins. Responsible for the laundering of linens, drapes, and
resident personal clothing within the assigned area of
- Responsible for dusting and polishing furniture to include
picture frames, mirrors and other items in the room.
- Washes and disinfects all countertops and sink areas according
to specified procedures.
- Mops and disinfects bathrooms and floors; vacuums all carpeted
- Responsible for refilling paper products and soap dispensers;
- Vacuums and mops common areas, nursing stations, hallways, med
rooms and utility rooms.
- Responsible for cleaning of common areas and public bathrooms
on each unit.
- Performs detailed cleaning assignments as directed.
- Ensures washing and drying machines are in use
- Collects, sorts, washes, dries, and folds resident personal
clothing, including linens, rags, and mop heads.
- Delivers clean personal items to the appropriate resident.
- Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 3 -6 months experience in housekeeping and/or laundry
procedures, preferably in a medical facility preferred.
- Ability to complete tasks from a checklist operation
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
Must possess excellent customer service skills. -EOEThe Colorado
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of
Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position
applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information
may not apply. Pay Range Minimum: -$12.56/ hour; Maximum:$14.00.
-The base range represents the low and high end of the pay range
for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below
the range based on various factors including but not limited to
location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one
component of our total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term
incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, we provide a
variety of benefits to employees, including medical, dental, and
vision insurance coverage, disability insurance, 401(k) with match,
paid time off (PTO), Flexible hours for better work-life balance,
Employee assistance program.To reduce risk to our residents and
co-workers, we require all employees to receive the COVID19 vaccine
and any required booster shots.
Keywords: Sunny Vista, Colorado Springs , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!