Company: Garden of the Gods Club
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Position Purpose & Summary
To provide all guests with an entertaining and enjoyable dining
experience, through quality service in the most efficient
* Performs any necessary pre-shift side work.
* Maintains a clean and sanitary environment. Ensures compliance
with all local and state health codes.
* Assists in controlling food and beverage costs. Enforces all
security measures as outlined by hotel management. Protects the
assets of the company.
* Checks with the Banquet Captain when coming on duty for specific
instructions for the current function and section assignment.
* Greets all guests in a courteous manner, displaying a helpful
* Anticipates guests' needs, ensuring guests are provided with
water, coffee, tea, or beverages in a timely manner.
* Unloads trays in the service area, racking glassware, scraping
plates, and separating silverware.
* Practices "clean as you go" techniques of service, including
refolding napkins and cleaning between courses, and keeping the
station clean, neat, and supplied always.
* Completes assigned breakdown and closing side work.
* Reports hazardous conditions or broken equipment to the Banquet
Manager. In an emergency, notifies the Chief Engineer at once.
* Completes any other duties as assigned.
* Deliver "I Am Proud" service standards and department-specific
signature touch points.
* Establish cross-departmental channels of communication among
teammates that are consistent and complete.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greet every guest, member, and team member with "I Am Proud"
standards and set a positive tone for every interaction.
* Provide extraordinary service that is "Enriching by Nature."
* Embrace, embody, demonstrate, and encourage wellness and the
STRATA virtues through interactions, performance, and
* Uphold the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club's brand, culture,
vision, mission, and values.
* Be empowered to make things go right if they go wrong.
* Give the guest/member a fond farewell.
* Address feedback by utilizing the LEARN Model.
* Demonstrate a professional appearance and be attentive to what
* Comply with company policies and procedures.
* Observe and adhere to safety guidelines.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Interface positively with other departments, offering assistance
* Displays care in use of equipment and maintains an organized and
professional work environment.
* Minimum Knowledge & Skills: Requires ability to interpret /
extract information and / or perform arithmetic functions. May
require typing, CRT, record keeping, or word processing. May have
need for good communication skills.
* Formal Education and Job-Related Experience: This position
requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma and a
minimum of one-year job-related experience.
* License, Registration, and/or Certification Required: State of
Colorado (or equivalent) Safe-Serve Certification/ TIPS Bar
External and Internal Personal Contact:
* Daily - Verbal /Written
Teamwork and Collaboration: This position requires continuous
teamwork as well as internal and cross-departmental
Additional Licenses and/or Certifications Required:
Valid Driver's License
Food Protection Manager Certification
Food Handler Certification
Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
Pushing / Pulling
Lifting / Carrying:
10 lbs. or less
11 to 25 lbs.
26 to 50 lbs.
51 to 70 lbs.
Fine Motor Skills
Gross Motor Skills
Eye / Hand Coordination
Environmental factors may include indoor setting with overhead
lighting and comfortable ventilation. May occasionally be called
upon to work in all areas of the property, both inside and outside,
possibly in inclement weather.
Working Closely with Others
Excessive Cold / Heat
Excessive Humidity / Dampness
Noise / Vibrations
Working Above Ground
Working Below Ground
Working with Chemicals / Detergents / Cleaners
Working Around Fumes / Smoke / Gas
Walking on Uneven Surfaces
Operating Motorized Equipment or Vehicles
Working Around/Near Machinery/Motorized Equipment
Climbing on Scaffolds or Ladders
Continuous use with a Computer and Keyboard
Keywords: Garden of the Gods Club, Colorado Springs , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!