Area Maintenance Manager
Company: Daifuku America Corp
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Elite Line Services is a major single source maintenance solution
in the industry with the bandwidth to service all of your equipment
maintenance needs. We maintain all original equipment manufacturers
for material handling equipment, BHS, PBB, Facilities, GSE and
vehicles. Our hybrid programs efficiently cross utilize technicians
between equipment types to provide seamless coverage that protects
the best interest of our customers. Whether this is getting full
warranty value for new parts and systems or applying experienced
and specialized technical support for mature equipment needs, ELS
has you covered.
Elite Line Services is currently looking for candidates to join our
winning team as an Area Maintenance Manager!
The Maintenance Area Manager (MAM) will lead a team of maintenance
employees and ensure a customer-focused, safe working environment
* Dedicated to supporting maintenance technicians by working in a
safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated
* Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage
outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
* Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and
develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and maintenance
* Ensure that all safety programs and procedures are followed.
Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good
working relationship with operations
* Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the
successful implementation of those plans.
* Help to develop, set and track budgets
* Understand and implement safety programs.
* Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched
feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with
written performance appraisals including discipline and up to
* Mentor all maintenance employees by motivating and providing
direction to help them achieve their goals and made a consistent
effort to go above and beyond.
* Project planning and cost analysis
* Promotes and conducts good housekeeping.
* Responsible for adherence to Company training programs.
* Monitor the Company's Quality program in the station and ensure
conformity and implementation of standards.
* Ensure compliance with applicable OSHA, state, local, and Company
safety laws, regulations, policies, and procedures on site and at
any remote job site. Coordination of safety matters with Company
* Assignment of a Site Safety Representative.
* Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the
customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at
* Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by
management from time to time.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* A completed Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
(Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited
university or 2+ years' Amazon experience.
* Previous internship or leadership experience
* Experience in project management.
* Electrical and electronic principles
* Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
* Knowledge of CMMS programs
* Preventive maintenance procedures
* Industrial electrical
* Industrial controls
* Industrial electronics
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
* Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
* Ability to take care of customer needs while following company
* Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and
* Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined
* Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available
* Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and
* Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic
method of performing a task
* Ability to work with people regardless of race, gender, religion,
ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or
* Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and
* Ability to manage resources to complete job assignment.
* Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee
* Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in
* Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
* Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), E-Mail,
scanning and copying equipment.
* Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and be insurable
under the Company's insurance policy
* Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol policy.
* Promoting and conducting good housekeeping practices
* Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
gender identity, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or
medical condition. If you are an individual with a disability and
would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the
employment selection process, please contact
email@example.com. This email address is reserved solely
for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility
assistance or an accommodation in the job application process.
Please do not call about the status of your job application if you
do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation.
Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an
application or non-disability related technical issues, will not
receive a response.
Keywords: Daifuku America Corp, Colorado Springs , Area Maintenance Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!