Company: Roadhouse Cinemas
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionROADHOUSE CINEMAS OFFERS FREE MOVIES, POPCORN &
SODA!Line Cook Colorado SpringsDuties include, but are not limited
- Completing prep forms
- Labeling and stocking all ingredients on shelves so they can be
organized and easily accessible.
- Follow FIFO (First in first out) procedures.
- Measuring ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking and
- Preparing cooking ingredients by washing and chopping
vegetables, cutting meat, etc.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes,
sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash, etc.
- Ensuring all food and other items are stored properly.
- Complying with nutrition and sanitation guidelines.
- Responsible for thaw-pulls.
- Maintaining products in walk-ins and freezer.
- Ensuring food comes out per presentation requirements, and in a
- Read and execute food tickets
- Work the Expo window
- Assisting with kitchen help as neededMust have the following
- Must obtain Food Handlers Card within 30 days of hire
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Must have reliable transportationCome join the fun! Roadhouse
Cinemas & Rail Yard is a dine-in movie theater, an arcade and
social gaming concept, featuring fun group activities like duckpin
bowling, combined with a full bar and full-service restaurant. Good
food and good fun! Plus, our employees get to see movies before
anyone else!RoadHouse Cinemas is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin or any
other legally protected status. E-Verify.
Keywords: Roadhouse Cinemas, Colorado Springs , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!