Cook - Bonaventure of Colorado Springs
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Bonaventure of Colorado Springs has an exciting job opening for
a Cook! - $16.50 per hourPaid Training, no experience necessary for
the Cook position. - All you need is a passion and talent to cook
for others. Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00
PM, no appointment necessary, at 9112 Grand Cordera pkwy, Colorado
Springs, CO 80924 -Find your purpose in our Restaurant!If you have
a passion for cooking, food service, and enjoy being in the
kitchen, you already have all you need for success at Bonaventure.
Being a Cook with Bonaventure allows you to do the work you enjoy
and create unique and lasting relationships with residents on a
daily basis while making sure one of their most basic needs are
met. - You'll also lean valuable on the job skills to help you grow
and enhance your career. - Come grow with us and make a difference
in a resident's life today. - We know this is more than a job to
you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the
Hero in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure today.Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Cook position.What
does a Cook do for Bonaventure?This position is critical within our
Dining Service department. In this role, you will be responsible
- Preparing and cooking delicious meals.
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned and impeccable maintained
throughout the shift.
- Plating food for our residents.
- Ensuring that all food is stored properly.
- Ensuring that all prepared food meets the proper temperature
prior to service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers.Qualifications
- Must be able to comply with state vaccine requirements.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.Bonaventure
of Colorado SpringsOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent
living. We provide in home health care to residents in our
community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are immediately hiring
so apply today. -Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all
senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of
our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the
right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an -exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Colorado Springs , Cook - Bonaventure of Colorado Springs, Hospitality & Tourism , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!