Company: Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Dolceis now seeking aCocktail Server to join our team at the
Cheyenne Mountain Resort location in Colorado Springs,Colorado.Job
SummaryThe Cocktail Server is expected to provide timely, courteous
service with guest satisfaction as the primary goal.He/she is
responsible for promotion of specials and up selling.Education &
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages, according to
local state laws.Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.Fundamental
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Complete opening/closing checklist according to standards.
- Welcome guests, take their drink orders relay order to
bartender, process order, deliver order to guest and receive
payment for order.
- Have knowledge of which garnishes go in each drink.
- Process credit card and room charges.
- Clear and clean tables when guests leave, return glasses to be
- Keep lounge area clean and free from debris at all times.
- Follow all cash handling policies, and prepare closing report
for night audit.
- Perform all side work duties according to the schedule.
- Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
- Be familiar with the computer system.
- Help the bartender prepare drinks when needed.
- Assist bartender with hors doeuvres tables for cocktail hour in
set up and breakdown.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is
committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team
members who align with our companys core values. We are proud to
reward our full time team members with comprehensive benefit
programs and resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid HolidaysParticipation in any of the benefit plans and
programs made available to team members is subject to satisfaction
of eligibility requirements.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the
right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time
in accordance with applicable law.Wage Rate: $9.30COMPANY
OVERVIEW:Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor
in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand
22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and
we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the
world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest
rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for
all.Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together,
we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by
Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by
Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique
Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by
Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada
Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection
Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham,
Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham
Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and
Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the
globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members
worldwide.Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Job Location: Cheyenne Mountain Resort,3225 Broadmoor
Valley Rd,Colorado Springs,Colorado 80906Employment Status:
Keywords: Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs , Cocktail Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!