FT-Merchandising Service Associate-Overnight
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 10, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Merchandising Service Associate,
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and
associates to meet store needs.
- Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are
accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
- Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe,
clean, and easy for customers to access.
The Merchandising Service Associate (MSA) completes merchandising
resets and service-related projects accurately, on time, and in
accordance with merchandising and safety standards. To be
successful, this associate must be able to follows detailed project
instructions. The MSA builds displays, processes damaged products,
rotates and prices stock, resolves project issues or questions,
checks third party work completion, and provides proof of project
Short Video on what a Merchandising Service Associate does:
- MSA - https://vimeo.com/534063771/23833a43e0Travel Requirements
- This role is on the MST overnight travel team and will be
expected to travel to stores within assigned pods, neighboring
stores and to meetings/trainings.What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours per week;
more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires evening and overnight availability on weekdays, may
also require overnight availability on weekends.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
- Ability to utilize web based computer programs to accomplish
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of Lowe's sales floor experience.
- 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks
including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts,
order pickers, and similar equipment
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand
tools, drills, saws).
Pay Range: $12.32 - $15 per hour
Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not
limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or
experience. This position may be eligible for a performance bonus.
For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility,
Keywords: Lowe's, Colorado Springs , FT-Merchandising Service Associate-Overnight, Hospitality & Tourism , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!