Gastroenterology - GI Physician - Gastroenterologist
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Gastroenterology opening in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology - GI Physician - Gastroenterologist - in Colorado
StartDate: 05/06/2019Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 700000.00
Join an extremely successful and growing Gastroenterology group, known as one of the premier GI groups in Colorado
- Group consists of 18+ Gastroenterologists including a full Transplant Hepatologist and three other general GIs with Hepatology fellowship training --
- 2-year partnership track
- After partnership, the minimum is $700K per year (based on what GIs in the group are earning annually)--
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, health, dental, vision, 401K, etc
- 4 weeks of paid time off per year
- ERCP and EUS is a plus but NOT required--
- Denver, CO suburb-one of the fastest growing suburbs in the state of Colorado
- Located in a top 5 most affluent county in the entire country!
- This suburb of Denver boasts not only the top schools in the Denver metro area, but the top schools in the entire state!
- Less than 30 minutes to downtown Denver and less than 30 minutes to the Denver International Airport
- Unlimited options for housing, schools, shopping, dining, arts & entertainment (this suburb has the #1 ranked arts and culture center in the state)
Colorado Springs Area:
- Selected #1 Best Big City in "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine--
- Home to the acclaimed 7-district public school system ranked #1 in the state of Colorado
- Jaw-dropping views of the Front Range Rockies
- Enjoy 300 days of summer with average temperatures between the low 80s and 90s
- World-renowned hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, and other countless outdoor activities to keep you busy and in good health year-round--
- Home to the Garden of the Gods, U.S. Olympic Training Centers and the U.S. Air Force Academy--
- Endless activities- PGA-ranked golf courses, theater & arts center, competitive sports leagues, top-ranked ethnic restaurants, modern breweries and wineries, entertainment venues, and much, much more
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Colorado Springs , Gastroenterology - GI Physician - Gastroenterologist, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!