Company: Ghost Inc
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Pediatrics opening in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Ghost Rx is looking to hire qualified Pediatricians to work as a civilian contractor at the Evans Army Community Hospital in Fort Carson, CO as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients' health.*Tour of Duty: May 1, 2018- August 31, 2018*Travel Allowance availableSchedule: Between the hours of 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Shifts may be between 8 hours to 10 hours a day.Requirements:
- Pediatrician shall be Board Certified in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatricians or American Osteopathic Board of Pediatricians.
- The Pediatrician shall have graduated from an accredited educational college or university to include a residency program. Grandfathered Pediatricians are not acceptable
- Possess and maintain at all times a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number and BNDD number as required by state agencies where the provider is licensed
- Possess and maintain at all times current certifications in BLS, PALS, and NRP. BLS is not the same as CPR training. BLS, PALS, and NRP are only acceptable from the American Heart Association.
- Shall be a U.S. Citizen or otherwise meet the requirements of AR 25-2.
- Shall not have been convicted of a felony
- Shall successfully complete a criminal history background checkQualifications:
- Have a minimum of one year of experience (1,800 hours) as a practicing Pediatrician in the last two years. Residency/Internship time counts as practicing experience.
- The Pediatrician shall be an M.D. or D.O. and be capable of treating patients up to 17 years of age
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the U.S. or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.Immunizations:
- Hep B series or signed declination
- Negative TB skin Test (w/in 12 mos) or CXR if positive (w/in 24 mos)
- MMR Series
- Flu (w/in year)Scope of Work:The Pediatrician shall interview patients, diagnose illnesses, prescribe treatments and medicine, perform minor surgery and refer patients to military or civilian hospitals for more complex medical problems. If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at and or follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for more information. Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Ghost Inc, Colorado Springs , Pediatrician, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!