Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Couple and Family opening in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This and other social worker jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system that provides a full range of healthcare to the military and their families. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-Friday scheduleDay scheduleFantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employmentLicensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Overview:
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient's problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF.
- Attend and participate in meetings and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Maintain accurate and current notes of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Qualifications:
Master's degree in Social Work (MSW).Education: Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).Prior clinical experience is comparable settingLCSW Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state license honored.Computer CompetencyBLS Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Colorado Springs , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!