Caregiver - Bonaventure of Colorado Springs
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Bonaventure of Colorado Springs has exciting job openings for
Caregivers!--Starting from $16.50--Paid Training, no experience
necessary for Caregiver.--Hiring Immediately with interviews daily
from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 9112 Grand Cordera
Parkway Colorado Springs, CO 80924.--Call 719-434-5230 for more
information.--Find your purpose in Caregiving!We're looking for
passionate people to become part of a close-knit team that truly
cares about our seniors. We know this is more than a job to you,
this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the Hero
in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure today.--Top reasons
to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for Caregiver, in home
Caregiver even if you don't have experience, we will train
you!--What does a Caregiver do for Bonaventure?These positions are
critical within our health care department. In this role, you will
be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.--Bonaventure
of Colorado SpringsOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent
living.-- We provide in home health care to residents in our
community.-- We are not a nursing home.-- We are immediately hiring
so apply today.----Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all
senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of
our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the
right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an--exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Colorado Springs , Caregiver - Bonaventure of Colorado Springs, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!