RN - Nursing Home - Nursing Home
Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 22, 2023
RN - Nursing HomeBenefits
* Nursing Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
* Tuition, Travel, and Wireless Service Discounts
* Variable compensation plans
* Health, Dental, Vision, Company-paid life insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
* Employee Foundation to financially assist through unforeseen hardships
* Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive (DEI) workplace with DEI committee. DEI is a part of our company's DNA.
Restrictions apply based on collective bargaining agreements, applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
The MDS Coordinator is a Registered Nurse who is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the MDS treatment assessment tool. This critical team member delivers high-quality care and manages data and care plan details. The MDS Coordinator will review care plans and their delivery for factors specific to our patients/residents such as physical, cognitive, and socialization factors to ensure compliance with our high standards of care.
* Manage the overall process and tracking of all Medicare/Medicaid case-mix documents in order to assure appropriate reimbursement for services provided within the nursing center.
* Conduct concurrent MDS reviews to assure achievement of maximum allowable RUG categories.
* Integrate information from nursing, dietary, social services, restorative, rehabilitation, and physician services to ensure appropriate reimbursement.
Genesis HealthCare is a leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Our mission: We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion.
* We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
* We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
* We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
* We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
* We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care, Wellness Program, Telemedicine Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Company-Paid Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability, Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Commuter Benefits, Modified Compensation (Mod Comp) or "pay in lieu of benefits," and Planned Time-Off (vacation, holidays, sick, and state sick). Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure. LPNs with MDS experience may be considered. *At least one year of long-term care clinical nursing experience required *Experience with Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement, MDS completion, clinical resource utilization and/or case management preferred To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors. Genesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities (collectively "Genesis") has a strong commitment to diversity that is fully supported and practiced by our officers and leadership team. Genesis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, HIV status, national origin, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, amnesty, military status or status as protected veterans, or any other legally protected characteristic. Genesis is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace free from discrimination and harassment where everyone has equal opportunities to succeed.
* Position Type: Full Time
* Pay Target: 85,000-90,000
* Job City: Colorado Springs
* Requisition Number: 459841
RN - Nursing HomeBenefits
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Colorado Springs , RN - Nursing Home - Nursing Home, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
here to apply!