Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available)
Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 20, 2023
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range- $242,000-$362,000
- SIGN ON BONUS for certain locations Child Psychiatrists are a
critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Child
Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare. Thank you for taking the time to explore
a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice
group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical
team! We are actively looking to hire talented Child Psychiatrists
in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
clinical excellence. We are 40 offices strong and still growing in
Colorado, with offices as North as Fort Collins, Boulder County,
Greater Denver , as South as Colorado Springs and as far west as
Grand Junction! If interested in additional information or
interview, please reach out to Krystal Johnson via phone/text at or
via email at Krystal.Johnson .About LifeStance Health LifeStance is
a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on
evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children,
adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health
issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500
clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
the US. Please learn more at . LifeStance Health is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully
committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Colorado Springs , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available), Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...