Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Pediatric Homecare
Company: MGA Homecare
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Description Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Pediatric Homecare Full-time and part-time positions available -
schedule crafted by you for an ideal work/life balance
- Provide skilled occupational therapy services and interventions
to pediatric patients (birth to 21).
- Treat all assigned patients according to goals set by
evaluating Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Communicate progress and milestones with evaluating OT to allow
for proper plan development, implementation, and treatment
modifications in accordance with patient needs.
- Instruct and counsel patients and families.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Excited to work in pediatrics
- Associate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited
- NBCOT Certification for Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Current BLS CPR certification per state regulations
- Licensed to practice occupational therapy in the state of
Colorado Additional Information Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning at hire date
- Unique compensation structure provides extra support for
clinicians new to home health and experienced clinicians
- Professional development and mentorship
- Free continuing education (CEUs), skill swaps, and compensated
- Flexible schedule crafted by you
- Incredible internal support, including Clinical and Operational
Therapy Team, Authorization, Scheduling, Billing, Intake, and Human
Resources. MGA Homecare therapies are designed to support career
development, longevity, and a healthy work/life balance. Almost 40%
of our therapists have been with us 5 or more years, 10 of those
have dedicated 8+ years to their families with MGA! We hope you and
our tenured clinicians continue to enjoy working alongside our team
and clients for many years to come. Annual Compensation: $43,680 -
$100,100. Compensation is dependent on experience, tenure, and
caseload volume.--Full-time minimum requirement is 20 visits
completed weekly, indicative of lower annual range with average
starting rates. There is no cap on visit potential, allowing for
top of annual range with highly skilled and experienced clinicians.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Keywords: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant,
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapy
Assistant, Occupational Therapist Assistant, COTA, OTA,
Occupational Therapy, OT, Pediatrics, Pediatric, Pediatric
Homecare, Pediatric Home Health, Pediatric Home Healthcare, Home
Health, Home Healthcare PandoLogic. Keywords: Occupational
Therapist Assistant, Location: Colorado Springs, CO - 80909 , PL:
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Colorado Springs , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Pediatric Homecare, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...