Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: CHI Living Communities
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Namaste has several exciting new opportunities for a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN).
Namaste Alzheimer Center offers residential Dementia and
Alzheimer's care in a beautiful location at the base of Cheyenne
Mountain. We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of
Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in
their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you
wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated,
Namaste is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
- Support the Director of Nursing with administrative tasks and
supervision of Assisted Living team members.
- Performs activities related to the nursing care needs of
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families,
staff, and physicians.
- Documents in accordance with nursing policies and
- Responds to resident needs with appropriate
- Performs activities related to medications and treatments in
accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, be willing to obtain
as a condition of employment, or have a qualifying
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of
- Currently certified in CPR and First Aid, long-term care
- Point Click Care experience preferred
Salary Range: $28.00-$31.00 per hour
Work Time: Full-time or Part-time
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Colorado Springs , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!