Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Why work for us?
- Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus for FT day shift RNs
- Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus for FT evening/overnight shift
- Shift "Pick-Up" Bonuses
- MONTHLY Retention Bonus $700
- Shift Range $3- $9 Differentials depending on Shift
- 100% company paid medical for employee/spouse/children, dental,
vision, 100% Company paid short term disability for
- employee,100% Company-paid long-term disability for employees,
Company Paid life insurance 2x annual base pay and matching
The Staff Nurse (R.N.) is a registered professional nurse who
assesses, coordinates, and evaluates patient care through
collaborative efforts with health team members in accordance with
the nursing process and the standards of care and practice.
Education: Graduate from an accredited program of professional
nursing required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Experience: New Grads Accepted
Licensure: Currently licensed to practice in the State of
Washington as an RN.
Additional Requirements: Must pass a medication administration exam
before administering medications. CPR
certification and successful completion of crisis intervention
training including restraint and seclusion policies, within 10
days of employment, and prior to assisting in restraining
procedures. Mental Health Professional acknowledgment
from DBHR when eligible.
Keywords: Recruiter.com, Colorado Springs , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!