Certified Nurse Aide day 6-2pm
Company: Staff Today Inc. (STI)
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 21, 2023
As a certified nursing assistant (CNA) you are responsible for
providing routine nursing care in accordance with established
policies and procedures and as may be directed by the Charge Nurse,
RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that
the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at
- Must have certification as a certified nursing assistant
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as
well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity
level they are currently functioning.
CNA GENERAL DUTIES
- Certified nursing assistant (CNA) will prepare residents for
therapy, activities, physician visits, religious services, etc., to
include transporting residents to/from such activities.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly.
- Attend in-service educational programs, on the job training
programs and meetings as directed.
- Assist residents with proper hygiene
- Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established
facility procedures (encourage showers and other self-help
- Follow infection control procedures in accordance with
established facility policy when isolation techniques are
- Chart required information every shift pertaining to the role of
the certified nursing assistant (CNA).
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior
- Adheres to Company Standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
Keywords: Staff Today Inc. (STI), Colorado Springs , Certified Nurse Aide day 6-2pm, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!