Company: Georgia Orthopaedic Society.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 23, 2022
MakeExtraordinary Possible UCHealthMemorial Hospital North, a
Level III Trauma Center, is expanding itsNeurosciences program. We
arestrategically adding a Neurosurgeon with experienceand interest
in spine . The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certifiedwith
an interest and experience in driving a community-based Spine
Center ofExcellence along with neurosurgical and orthopedic spine
- Level III Trauma Center with future plans as a Level II Trauma
- Affiliated Level I Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke
- Established, experienced and congenial colleagues
- Call supported by a team of five neurosurgeons
- 70% Spine and 30% General Neurosurgery case mix
- Physician-led medical group
- Well established referral base
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide AtUCHealth, we are dedicated to
putting patients first, excellence and integrity.We want you to
help make extraordinary possible. Apply today . ExceptionalBenefits
We expect you tolive a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado
lifestyle. Our competitivecompensation package includes:
- Retirementprogram comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a)
investment account, 403(b)matching account and a 457(b) deferred
compensation savings plan.
- Offeringsinclude medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
- Competitivetime off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generouscontinuing medical education (CME) allowance. Awards
- LevelIII Trauma Center designation, soon to be Level II.
- AmericanAssociation of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic
- 2022Women's Choice Award for best hospital.
- Top1% for Southwest Oncology Group oncology research
- OutstandingAchievement Award for the Oncology Service Line,
American College of Surgeon'sCommission on Cancer. AboutUCHealth
UCHealthMedical Group is a physician-led organization, with a
dedicated focus onaccess, performance, innovation and experience,
providing unmatched patientcare in the Rocky Mountain Front Range.
With more than 10 hospitals and 100clinic locations, UCHealth
pushes the boundaries of medicine, providingadvanced treatments and
clinical trials and improving health throughinnovation. UCHealth
recognizesappreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives
that equal employmentand diversity can offer our institution. As an
affirmative action/equalopportunity employer, UCHealth is committed
to making all employment decisionsbased on valid requirements. No
applicant shall be discriminated against in anyterms, conditions or
privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminatedagainst
because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion,
gender,national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical
disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, genetic information
or veteran status. UCHealthdoes not discriminate against any
"qualified applicant with adisability" as defined under the
Americans with Disabilities Act and will makereasonable
accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on
theorganization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under
theAmericans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable
accommodations, whenthey do not impose an undue hardship on the
Keywords: Georgia Orthopaedic Society., Colorado Springs , Neurosurgery Physician, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!