Health and Wellness Coordinator / LPN
Company: Sunny Vista
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Retreat -partners with The Villa at Sunny Vista, a community
with 50 independent living apartment homes accessible to low-income
and disabled seniors, -as well as The Living Center at Sunny Vista,
providing 116 suites with skilled nursing and rehabilitation
services.We are looking for compassionate staff who have a heart
for working with the elderly. With new management, we are looking
to build a team of caring individuals who are dedicated to making
the lives of others better each day. Please see below and apply to
our team!Position SummaryThis is an Interim position. Time of
assignment to be determined. The length of the assignment will be
evaluated periodically to determine the continued needs of the
Community. - -
The Interim Health and Wellness Coordinator, ensures the delivery
of all clinical care for the Assisted Living is in compliance with
regulations and guidelines. Assesses and evaluates each Assisted
Living resident and ensures all updates and order are submitted and
documented correctly. Guides the direct care staff in their
clinical support of each resident. Embraces and incorporates
wellness programs into programming and department oversight
- Performs necessary clinical duties as required.
- Enters all new resident information; including health history,
psycho-social evaluation, physician evaluation,
- and all other clinical packet information that is necessary for
the health file of the resident.
- Completes the semi-annual and any change of condition
assessments as warranted for Assisted Living residents.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day physician orders to
include labs, prescriptions and other clinical
- Assists and follows through on personal appointments as needed.
This may include, but not be limited to physician, physical
therapy, dental, eye and hospice. Both in house and external.
- communication occurs.
- Responsible for coordinating ancillary care services, as
directed, for the residents.
- Schedules and manages care conferences with families and
- Communicates, collaborates and problem solves as needed with
the leadership of Assisted Living on relevant issues in the
- In compliance with the Company's policies and procedures, may
be responsible for interviewing, hiring,
- developing, training, supervising and following the Company's
performance management policy with assigned staff.
- Ensures that staffing levels and scheduling patterns are
adequate and appropriate for staff coverage, as required.
- Reports any changes that may prompt evaluation of higher levels
of care or additional supportive services. May need to partner with
other leadership within the company to assess residents as
- Ensures all staff and resident tuberculosis (TBs) tests are
completed in a timely manner.
- Shares On-Call and Manager on Duty responsibility as
required.Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in good standing in state of
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must have computer processing and electronic medical database
experience, preferably with PCC.
- 1 year experience in an Assisted Living setting.
- Ability to be on-call
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the
state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the
position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following
information may not apply. Pay Range Minimum: -$30.00 per hour
-Maximum:$33.00 -per hour. The base range represents the low and
high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay will vary
and may be above or below the range based on various factors
including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
To reduce risk to our residents and co-workers, we require all
employees to receive the COVID19 vaccine and any required booster
Keywords: Sunny Vista, Colorado Springs , Health and Wellness Coordinator / LPN, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!