Preop Recovery RN (PRN)
Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB TITLE: Preop Recovery Nurse
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Assists in provision of nursing care to patients in an Ambulatory
Surgical Center setting. Assumes total responsibility for patient
care in accordance with physician's orders and centers
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; current state RN
- CPR required.
- ACLS required.
- Minimum one year in pre-operative, intra-operative and
post-operative surgical patient care.
* $32.00 - $40.00 per hour, based on skill and experience
For Benefit Eligible Roles, Standard Benefits include:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Additional optional benefits
Link to additional Surgery Partners Colorado opportunities:
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for
meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills,
abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Colorado Springs , Preop Recovery RN (PRN), Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!