Nurse Practitioner- Pain Management- Colorado Springs
Company: Colorado Springs Pain Consultants, LLC
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Colorado Springs Pain Consultants, LLC is a private medical
practice founded by Dr. Joseph M. Brooks, MD. We pride ourselves on
providing excellent care of patients with acute, chronic, and
cancer related pain conditions using a multidisciplinary approach.
We are looking for qualified Nurse Practitioners available for
immediate hire. *Duties: *
* Evaluate patients with acute, chronic, and cancer related pain
issues. Obtain medical history and perform physical examinations
for interventional pain procedures, follow ups and medication
* Provide direct treatment and management of patients and
appropriate referrals to other healthcare providers (Physical
therapy, Chiropractors, Psychologists).
* Order interventional pain procedures, explaining necessity,
preparation, nature and anticipated effects of procedures.
* Order imaging studies, laboratory tests and review results with
* Perform various intra-articular joint injections (shoulder and
knee), trigger point injections, and occipital nerve blocks, and
other procedures (will train if necessary).
* Use of Practice Fusion Electronic Medical Record, and the ability
to document patient records with completeness and accuracy in a
* Perform peer to peer reviews and written or electronic prior
* Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work as a team player with other healthcare providers,
medical assistants, and administrative staff.
* Perform in a confident, autonomous role.
*Qualifications: * *Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner
program** Current, unrestricted Colorado Nurse Practitioner
* Colorado Prescriptive privileges
* Unrestricted DEA license
* Current BLS certification
* Prefer more than one year of experience in pain management.
*Benefits: * *Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance * 4
weeks of PTO* * Paid Holidays
** Great Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, Friday 8 am
to 12 pm.
* NO CALL and NO WEEKENDS!
* Salary: * Competitive, based on experience, and negotiable
_Colorado Springs Pain Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer._ _All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
law._'' EMR Used: *Practice Fusion**Patient Type: * Adults *In
office and Telemedicine* due to COVID-19 Job Type: Full-time Pay:
$90,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Continuing education credits
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Malpractice insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Pain Medicine
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay Work Location: One location
Keywords: Colorado Springs Pain Consultants, LLC, Colorado Springs , Nurse Practitioner- Pain Management- Colorado Springs, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!