Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Company: Colonial Health and Rehabilitation Center
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Colonial Health and Rehabilitation Center - $5000 Sign-on
Colonial Health and Rehabilitation is a facility-based team of
medical providers who provide medical services to patients living
in long term care facilities. We strive to give quality care to
residents while working together with the facility to carry out the
best care possible. While an interdisciplinary care team to provide
medical care to patients in long term care facilities, you will
have the opportunity to impact in a positive way the life and
wellbeing of the elderly population.
We are currently seeking Nurse Practitioners and Physician
Assistants provide medical services to patients living in long term
NP and PA ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide primary and preventative care for long term care
patients residing in skilled nursing facilities.
- Manage Residents with acute change in condition.
- Advanced care planning and chronic care management.
- Prescribe appropriate medications, including controlled
substances in accordance with CO Law.
- Order, review and/or follow-up with treatments and diagnostic
- Communicate with the nursing home staff on a regular and as
needed to discuss changes in condition.
- and/or the care plan.
- Collaborate with primary care physician.
NP AND PA QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Current, unrestricted NP or PA license in the state of
- Board Certification.
- DEA licensure.
- Clinical background in adult, family or geriatric
- Experience working in a long-term care setting.
- Ability to work with an EMR.
- Ability to manage patients with advanced illness and multiple
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary care team to
coordinate patient care.
NP AND PA BENEFITS
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Recertification Reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus Pay
Keywords: Colonial Health and Rehabilitation Center, Colorado Springs , Nurse Practitioner (NP), Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!