Pulmonology Medical Assistant Needed
Company: WSi Healthcare Personnel
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job Description Are you looking to make a difference with
patients with COPD, Sleep Apnea, Shortness of breath, Lung Disease,
Lung Cancer, and more? Come join a local practice that has been
voted the "Best Docs" for the past ten years! Want to work in a
warm, caring environment where you will be a team player? Look no
further! Local Pulmonary practice is seeking a qualified medical
assistant to become part of the team. As a valued Medical
Assistant, you will:
- Assist in obtaining a medical history from patients.
- Rooming patients
- Obtain vitals
- Assist patients with 02 walks
- Prepare patient charts for upcoming appointments
- Refill patient prescriptions
- Obtain prior authorization
- Cleaning and restocking rooms
- Prepare each room after every patient
- Take calls Perks to joining a winning team is:
- 100% Healthcare coverage
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Full-time Schedule
- No Weekends; No Holidays; M-F; 8 am - 4:30 pm schedule
- 401k Job Requirements Qualifications:
- At least one year of Medical Assistant experience, pulmonary
experience is a plus.
- Registration or Certification through an accredited agency
(NCMA, CMA, RMA).
- High School diploma
- Medical Assistant diploma
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug screening Additional Information About
WSi Healthcare Personnel We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated
for 'Best in Staffing for Clients' in 2021 and 'Best in Staffing
for Talent' in 2021. WSi has been committed to providing complete
job placement services in healthcare to the western region since
1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and
opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi.
Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how
you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program Even if you are not currently needing
assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers
seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact
information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40
hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There
is no limit to the number of people you can refer. WSi Healthcare
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace
and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment
screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable
accommodations to complete the application process, please contact
us for assistance.
Keywords: WSi Healthcare Personnel, Colorado Springs , Pulmonology Medical Assistant Needed, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!