Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Skilled Community
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Company Description Do you have HEART? We are looking for
individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and
enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality,
Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. This position is
responsible for providing licensed nursing services to residents,
following the guidelines provided by Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
This position reports to the Director of Nursing/Health and
Wellness Director and may be required to supervise other staff
positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available for both
day and night shifts. Job Description * Take and record vital
* Measure and record height, weight, and fluid intake/output.
* Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and importance of
reporting such changes to a supervisor.
* Assist as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming,
dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
* Transfer, position, and turn residents.
* Provide skin care.
* Contribute to the resident's assessment and the plan of care.
* Provide nursing rehabilitation/restorative nursing services.
* Care for residents with dementia.
* Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by
* Provide emotional and social support to residents.
* Promote and protect resident rights, assist residents to make
informed decisions, treat residents with dignity and respect,
protect resident's personal belongings, report suspected abuse or
neglect, avoid the need for physical restraints in accordance with
the current professional standards, and support independent
expression, choice, and decision-making consistent with applicable
law and regulation.
* Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
* Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the
* Respect residents' confidentiality.
* Familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
* Understand duties during a fire drill and is familiar with
* Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
* Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
* Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workers.
* Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
* Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications * A High School
Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
* Experience working in a skilled, sub-scute, assisted living or
memory care setting.
* CNA licensure if required by state.
* Basic computer skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively.
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
* Dedicated, compassionate, and energetic.
* English fluency preferred. If this all sounds good to you, then
we look forward to meeting you! Additional Information Senior
Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team
members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits,
short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All
Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an
application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages
before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of
COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to
the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and
all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Colorado Springs , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Skilled Community, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!