Electronic Health Record Specialist/Trainer
Company: Family Care Center
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Summary: The Electronic Health Record (EHR)
Specialist/Trainer is responsible to provide effective and timely
training of new clinical and operational staff on the electronic
health record and serve as a resource in on-going support of staff
using these systems.
- Train in multi-style settings (classroom, one-on-one, on-site,
- Create and maintain educational documentation based on current
- Collaborate with other E.H.R. Trainers, E.H.R. support and
clinic leadership to improve application functionality and
- Serves as an on-going E.H.R. resource to clinic staff.
- Troubleshoots E.H.R. workflow issues and identifies changes in
accordance with departmental and/or organizational policy.
- Assist with and supports system implementations by educating
E.H.R. users and facilitating problem solving as necessary.
- Develops and implements E.H.R. training plans to meet specific
- Evaluates effectiveness of learning strategies and outcomes of
E.H.R. educational activities.
- Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of non-provider
accounts in the E.H.R.
Travel Requirement: up to 25% local and national travel.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility: None
- Associates degree in health information administration,
business, computer science or related field preferred.
- Two years' experience working in a clinical setting and one
year experience training clinical staff in a healthcare environment
- Experience with health informatics preferred.
- Experience with Insync EHR system preferred.
Work Environment and Conditions:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.Salary Range:
$47,000 - $52,000 Depending on Experience.
Family Care Center offers competitive compensation and benefits
packages with the ability to also maintain work-life balance. Full
time employees are eligible for 401k, vision, dental, medical,
life, and employee wellness and discount plans.
Family Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Family Care Center, Colorado Springs , Electronic Health Record Specialist/Trainer, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!