Work and live in Colorado Springs and enjoy everything the front range has to offer!
Company: Adaptive Medical Partners
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 23, 2022
This system Anesthesia Group is part of a physician-led
organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance,
innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the
Rocky Mountain Front Range.
- You'll provide care in multiple settings, ensuring a variety of
cases and acuity, including Trauma Level I and III Centers and
surgery center locations.
- You'll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collegial
and passionate about providing evidence-based care and collaborates
well with the specialty teams. We have a care-team model utilizing
CRNAs and AAs.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance. Call is evenly
distributed among the large anesthesia group, ensuring you have
time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
Group and Call
- 50 Physician group with 30 CRNAs and CAAs
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure with Relocation
- Cover 2 system hospitals 10 mins apart with occasional coverage
at Orthopedic Specialty hospital
- All Pre and Post call days off – 8 weeks of PTO
- Enjoy a variety of cases excluding Burns, Cardiac and
- Call is evenly shared among group members - Trauma experience –
2-4 call shifts per month and one weekend a month
- Fully vested Pension and 457B, 403B and 401A plans
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the
outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant
scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional
opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is
proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S.
Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this
area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and
urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate
climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado
Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Please call or email Scott King on his direct line at 817-663-2040
or email@example.com and reference Job # 1992
Keywords: Adaptive Medical Partners, Colorado Springs , Work and live in Colorado Springs and enjoy everything the front range has to offer!, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!