RN PreOp PACU PT Audubon ASC at St. Francis
Company: United Surgical Partners International, Inc
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 20, 2022
USPI Audubon Ambulatory Surgery Centerat St. Francis is seeking
a motivated RN Pre-Op/PACU to join our team. Audubon Ambulatory
Surgery Centerat St. Francis is a fast-paced, multi-specialty
Surgery Center committed to producing the highest quality work and
experience for patients and their families.We are looking for a
top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and PACU/
Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced environment that is driven
to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in Colorado
Springs.Salary Range - $30-$45#USP-RN#USP-123Required
Skills:EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Colorado Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors
and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness,
receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base
relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideologyUSPI
complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory
vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and
must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required
to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a
religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you
receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be
required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
- Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
- Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.
- Per Colorado Department of Public Health mandate, staff must be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an exemption approved prior
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Inc, Colorado Springs , RN PreOp PACU PT Audubon ASC at St. Francis, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!