Registered Nurse (RN) New Wages Ask Us About Shift Differentials
Company: Falcon Heights Health & Rehabilitation Center
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Add Meaning to your life and join the team at Falcon Heights!Job
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)PAY RATE: $37-$42POSITION
DESCRIPTION:As a Registered Nurse (RN) you are responsible for
staff assignment and provide overall supervision of resident care
in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may
be directed by the RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or
Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality
resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved
Registered Nurse (RN) program with a current Registered Nurse (RN)
licensure in the state in which practicing.
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and
supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Ability to Read, write and speak the English language.GENERAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CLINICAL
- Complete all Registered Nurse (RN) required record keeping
forms/charts upon the resident's admission, discharge, transfer,
etc. File in the resident's chart and/or forward to the appropriate
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered by the
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging
transportation and packing as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube
feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy and drainage bags, taking blood, sputum, and urine
specimens, care of the dead/dying, etc., as established by the
facility's policies and procedures.SUPERVISION
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will work with the facility's
consultants as necessary and implement recommended changes as
directed by the RN Supervisor of the Director of Nurses.
- Investigate complaints and grievances and make necessary
oral/written reports to the RN Supervisor or Director of
- Give/receive nursing reports upon reporting in and ending shift
- Check all residents daily to assure that prescribed treatment
is being properly administered by nursing personnel/assistants and
to evaluate their physical and emotional status.
- Keep the RN Supervisor informed about the status of residents,
staff and related matters.CONSUMER SERVICE
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are
- 401K (Matching up to 2%)
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Daily Pay Option
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Electronic Documentation
- Employee Appreciation Events
Keywords: Falcon Heights Health & Rehabilitation Center, Colorado Springs , Registered Nurse (RN) New Wages Ask Us About Shift Differentials, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!