Company: Centura Health
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Welcome to Centura Health:Welcome to the largest health
ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your
mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too.
Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional
care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and
opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly
intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind,
body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Qualified external applicants eligible for a $15,000 sign on bonus!
Cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum
of 1 year experience required. Must be hired into a Full-Time or
Part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible.Pay Range:$17.00
- 24.14/hrFlourishing Begins Here:You have a purpose, unique
talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to
work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible
skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we
value even more.
Provides direct and indirect nursing care under the direction of a
RN and in accordance with policies and procedures. Continually
monitors patients on telemetry by interpreting and recording ECG
rhythms and reporting pertinent changes to appropriate personnel.
Responsible for accuracy of reports and error reconciliation.
Troubleshoots equipment problems and communicates needs to leader.
Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core
values.What You Bring/Job Requirements:In addition to bringing your
whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will
need the following:
- Six months previous CNA experience, preferred
- Previous telemetry experience, preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English Basic
- HS/GED required
- Graduate of a Certified Nursing Assistant Program,
- Successful completion of ECG exam annually upon hire
- CNA State Registered in Colorado required
- Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)Medium Work -
(Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs
frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected
Community:When people and places align, incredible things happen.
Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every
community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own
unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well
Being:We're committed to delivering whole person care and
understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives
of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer
incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible
associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in
mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage,
Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto
Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much
more...The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies
based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are
already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this
position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay
ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers.
Please visit our careers' page and apply today!
Keywords: Centura Health, Colorado Springs , CNA/Telemetry Tech, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!