RN Clinical Case Manager
Company: Mga Homecare
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing,
personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex
population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and
community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to
the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of
choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health
plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, Texas, and
North Carolinawith a plan to grow into new states and markets.
We are growing and have an immediate opening for an RN Clinical
Case Managerto join our amazing team!
This role reports directly to Clinical Supervisor and is
responsible for care coordination of clinical staff and
patient/family clientele. Responsible for admissions and
recertification assessments, including supporting documentation, as
assigned. This position ensures compliance with MGA policies, State
policies and procedures, and policies of accrediting agencies, as
well as responsible for maintaining compliance with all
reimbursement guidelines and maintaining patient
confidentiality/HIPPA guidelines. Furthermore, individual will
participate in program development, implementation, as well as
collaborating with Client Service Managers to acquire/develop new
relationships with clientele.
If you are seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a growing
healthcare company that values its employees and patients, then
apply now to join the MGA family!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures supervision of all home care personnel, as
- Enforces/ demonstrates compliance with State/ Federal
- Ensures effective communication to coordinate the
implementation of each patients Plan of Care.
- Instruct, train, and re-educate on clinical skills/procedures
- Responsible for direct supervision of field LVNs/LPNs/RNs per
- Provides support, guidance, and education to patients/patient
families and or caregivers to maintain optimal physical and
- Communicates all occurrences and other pertinent information to
the Clinical Supervisor/Director of Clinical Services.
- Ensures any observed or suspected child/adult abuse, neglect,
or exploitation is reported to proper authorities as mandated as a
- Collaborates with Clinical Supervisor and Director of Clinical
Services to resolve client/clinical concerns in timely manner.
Office Responsibilities to Ensure and/or Facilitate the following
- Develops and implements the treatment plan for each patient
under the direction of physician.
- Completes all clinical documentation in timely manner,
including admissions, recertifications, resumptions of care,
accurately and ensures that documentation meets all requirements
per agency policies and State regulations.
- Reviews clinical documentation to ensure it is complete and
reflects skilled services to meet payer source requirements for
- Interviews and evaluates potential clinical field staff to
ensure competency in order to promote appropriate/safe patient
- Complies and participates in the continuing quality improvement
by appropriately reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and
all components of the risk management program.
- Participates in agency sponsored continuing education
in-services and conferences to maintain own clinical
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in
Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from
Clinical Manager Oversight
- Making patient and personnel assignments;
- Coordinating patient care;
- Coordinating referrals;
- Assuring that patient needs are continually assessed; and
- Assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the
individualized plan of care.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, BSN
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience in a Home Health or
Acute setting preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with strong supervisory and
- Detail oriented, flexible, good organizational and time
- Knowledge of cost management for clinical services.
- Current CPR card and Current health certificate as
- Current state drivers license and automobile insurance.
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$90,000 annually.
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage Available 1st of the month
following 30 days of employment
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Discounted Legal Care PlanAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.by Jobble
Keywords: Mga Homecare, Colorado Springs , RN Clinical Case Manager, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!