Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Mga Homecare
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing,
personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex
population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and
community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to
the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of
choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health
plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, Texas, and
North Carolina with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
We are rapidly growing and have an immediate opening for an
additional Medical A/R Rep to join our amazing team in Colorado
The pay range for this position is $17-$23 per hour.
This position is located onsite at our Colorado Springs office:1355
Garden of the Gods RoadSuite 130Colorado Springs, CO 80907
If you are seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a growing
healthcare company that values its employees and patients, then
apply now to join the MGA family!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft invoice batches for each location and review for missing
information and corrections for:
- Billing codes
- ID numbers
- Doctor orders
- Verify invoices with missing authorization codes have valid
- Create spreadsheets for missing authorization or information,
then submit to appropriate person at each location.
- Finalize invoices that do not have any discrepancies.
- Export non AHCCS invoices and Submit AHCCS invoices to 3rd
party for review.
- Enter required invoices into Texas Medicaid portal.
- Print Paper invoices.
- Create Unbilled billable report with explanation for each
- Check Emdeon website weekly to ensure all submitted claims are
- Document all conversations and billing transactions in the
- Recognize and analyze billing and collections problems.
- Communicate effectively with staff and management.
- Appropriately perform all other duties assigned by Finance
Manager or Director of Finance.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in
Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Maintain strict confidentiality; adhering to all HIPAA
guidelines and regulations
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage Available 1st of the month
following 30 days of employment
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Discounted Legal Care Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Mga Homecare, Colorado Springs , Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!