Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Time for a change? Time for 1:1 patient care?
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Location: Colorado Springs, COStatus: Full TimeHourly
rates:----$70 - $75,000 per yearAre you ready to have a meaningful
and fulfilling career with in home patient care?--Interim
HealthCare is committed to exceeding our customers--- expectations.
Whether it---s on the field as a caregiver, or over the phone as
one of our office staff, our goal is to provide exceptional care!
Do you share that goal? If so please contact us for our open
Registered Nurse (RN)-- position that is responsible for managing
the care of a defined caseload of patients to facilitate the
healthcare team---s efficient and effective achievement of patient
outcomes in accordance with the patient---s plan of care.Job
Requirements for the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Perform assessments and procedures.
- Contribute to the patient---s plan of care/service plan.
- Coordinate plans for patient discharge from services
- Coordinate care with other disciplines.
- Communicate effectively with other patients, families, field
staff, office staff and physician offices. ------------------------
- Registered Nurse with active license in Colorado.
- At least One (1) year of recent clinical hands on
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- One (1) year Home health experience preferred but not
- Health care CPR Certified.Benefits
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado
Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Acute Rehab and
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableCompany OverviewInterim
HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and
healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive
selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per
diem to full-time.If you're looking for a stable career
opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for
an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there
are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. --2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Colorado Springs , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Time for a change? Time for 1:1 patient care?, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!