Licensed Practical Nurse Private Duty
Company: Team Select Home Care
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:You can apply by texting TSC to 97211Now offering
DailyPay! Ask us about it!Are you looking for an exciting
opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you
eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best
interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!Team
Select's mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all.
We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are
the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus
on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates us and
has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home
Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and
discover a dynamic company where you're able to make a positive
impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our
team!Responsibilities:Team Select Home Care is looking for Licensed
Practical Nurse to join our Team Select family. Our nurses will
document and provide skilled nursing care to our patients,
following the developed plan of care and the patient's physician
orders for each of our patients; while following confidentiality
and professional boundaries. Will also prepare clinical and
progress notes for our patients, assist the physician, the
intermediate care provider and RN in performing specialized
- Furnish services, treatments and diagnostic and preventive
procedures as assigned per the plan of care, following agency
- Prepare equipment and materials for treatments observing
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques
and assure that the patient/family is involved in implementing the
plan of care.
- Implement the nursing care plan for each patient.
- Initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Observe signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and
registered nurse reactions to treatments, including drugs and
changes in the patient's physical or emotional condition.
- Teach and counsel the patient and family/significant others
regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the
patient at home.
- Evaluate with registered nurse the effectiveness of the
LPN/LVN's nursing service to the patient and family under the
guidance of the registered nurse.
- Maintain and complete records of observations, treatments and
care of patient. Help update the patient plan of care.
- Participate in patient care conferences to discuss the need for
involvement of other members of the health team, such as physical
therapist or speech language pathologist.
- Accept and perform orders; orders are cosigned by RN.
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered.
- Provide appropriate information about patient to other
agencies/ individuals involved in patient's care as needed.
- Immediately report to Director of Clinical Services/Nursing
Supervisor/RN any patient incidents/variances or complaints and
submit any changes in schedule daily
- Demonstrate competent performance of technical skills according
to established procedures before performing new skills.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- One (1) year nursing experience, preferred.
- Previous pediatric experience.
- Maintain current CPR certification.Our Pay &
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
- DailyPayTeam Select Home Care reserves the right to change the
above job description and qualifications without notice. Team
Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference,
disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other
status protected by law.Team Select Home Care is an
Keywords: Team Select Home Care, Colorado Springs , Licensed Practical Nurse Private Duty, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!