Company: Centura Health
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health
ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your
mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too.
Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional
care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and
opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly
intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind,
body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Pay Range $33. 43 - $49.54/hr
Flourishing Begins Here Qualified external applicants eligible for
a $10,000 sign on bonus! Cannot be a current or recent Centura
employee to qualify. Minimum of 1 year experience required. Must be
hired into a Full-Time or Part-time position; PRN positions are not
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace
it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value
incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a
greater cause is something we value even more.
Responsible for a continuum of services providing care to patients
with neuromuscular, orthopedic and other physicallyrelated
disorders requiring mobility training, strengthening, modalities,
specialized manual therapy and neuromuscular reeducation. Utilizes
rehab process to promote and restore optimal health and well-being
of the patient. Assumes personal accountability for organizational
mission and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole
self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the
* Previous work experience providing direct patient care in
outpatient, inpatient or inpatient rehab unit preferred
* Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred
* Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
* Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy, preferred
* Current Colorado state licensure as a Physical Therapist
* BLS through the American Heart Association required
Physical Requirements-Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or
up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible
things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work
here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem
has its own unique history, story and personality.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being We're committed to delivering
whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits
package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home.
At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind,
body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are
designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage,
Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance,
Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on
experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in
this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position
listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are
posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit
our careers' page and apply today!
Keywords: Centura Health, Colorado Springs , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!