Company: Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Orthodontics/Dentofacial Orthopedics opening in Colorado
Springs, Colorado. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by
Rodeo Dental and Orthodontics is looking for a Part Time Ortho to
help us open and grow our first office in the Colorado Springs
area. Do you have a natural ability to make people smile and feel
good? Is your personality and smile contagious? If this sounds like
you - AWESOME! Keep reading…
Perks: BUSY office + Community of Rodeo Dentist = Dream Job!
- Full comprehensive benefits package which includes café and
disability coverage as well as paid malpractice insurance;
- Very competitive compensation packages;
- Team Collaboration: All Services Under 1 Roof;
- Growth: Connect, Learn, Mentor, Share
- Mini-Residency tracks
- Top Mentor programs
- Company-provided CE courses / Annual $1000 CE stipend;
- State-of-the-Art Equipment & Top-Tier Dental Supply
- Technology Infrastructure
- CariVu, iTero, iso-dry and clinical quality metrics to create
high quality outcomes.
We are Rodeo!
Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics is one of the fastest growing,
multi-specialty dental groups in the country. Born in the Fort
Worth Stockyards in early 2008, the company's team of 100+
award-winning doctors provide a full range of general dentistry,
orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, and board-certified
pediatric dental services in 28 Rodeo locations throughout the
state of Texas.
The Rodeo Culture shatters health care norms by ramping up patient,
doctor, and employee experience to unprecedented levels.
- Patients are fanatical about the Rodeo brand and have submitted
over 50,000 5-Star Google & Facebook reviews.
- The dentists and the company have won numerous awards including
Best Place to Work in Fort Worth two years in a row – for more
information please visit here to see likewise here to see why
working at Rodeo is Epic!:
- Rodeo has a distinctive set of core values that empower
employees and promote individuality and self-expression.
General Dentist Career Opportunity:
Every day at Rodeo is a chance to mix energy, imagination, and
passion into a one-of-a-kind experience that transforms lives. At
Rodeo, we're in the Art and Entertainment business. We just happen
to be dentists. Award-winning, fun, and compassionate dentists that
have the autonomy for treatment planning, as well as keeping up
with an unprecedented patient flow. If you have a positive outlook
on life and are at the top of your game, the Rodeo Team is actively
recruiting the best minds and talent in the industry. Bring us your
Smile-DNA™ and BIG personality!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote oral health and disease prevention;
- Diagnose oral diseases;
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health
of their patients;
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests;
- Ensure the safe administration of anesthetics;
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws;
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone, and soft
tissues of the oral cavity
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Rodeo Dental.
- Accredited Dental degree (DDS or DMD) is required;
- Accredited Ortho Degree is required (Board Certified
- Minimum 3 years exp; Need to be comfy in fast pace
- Valid Texas dental license (or in the process of obtaining
- Minimum one year of clinical experience;
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws
regarding dental and health care;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to
keep detailed records;
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and
- Good Management Skills;
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred;
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time.
Personal Traits - the most successful employees at Rodeo exhibit
the following traits:
- 100% honest and ethical - able to develop the trust and
confidence of internal and external customers.
- Smile-DNA™ - Genuinely Happy with a built-in desire to make
- Mature - willing to ask for help in real-time and admit
- Self-motivating - a proactive problem solver and an excellent
- Detail Oriented - well organized with a fanatical focus on
- Team player - willing to put the interests of the team above
- Incredible people skills and professionalism in person, on the
phone and through email.
- Exquisite time management, prioritization, and the ability to
remain organized and control chaos.
- Unparalleled intensity and quality of work, with an insatiable
appetite to get the job done.
- Seeks opportunity in change and does not fear a dynamic
Want to learn more about Rodeo's one-of-a-kind culture? Check out
our website and new Life page on LinkedIn!
Keywords: Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics, Colorado Springs , Orthodontist, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!