Company: Broadmoor Court
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We currently have an opening for a Care Partner in our
long-standing, reputable, faith-based assisted living community in
Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Care Partner will provide care and
assistance to residents in a compassionate, quality customer
service environment that preserves dignity.Benefits Include:
- Medical Insurance - HDHP or PPO (Full-time employees only)
- Vision/Dental/Life Insurance (Full-time employees only)
- Health Savings Account with Company Match (Full-time employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company matching 403(b) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Personal, Sick and Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Program
- Total Care EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Wages on Demand
- These benefits may be reduced depending on FT, PT, PRN or
temporary job status. To receive certain benefits, eligible
employees may be required to meet participation requirements and
pay required premiums and other contributions.Essential
FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Takes vital signs, and weighs residents.
- Documents/charts on residents? changes and unusual
- Schedules doctor appointments as needed.
- Admits new residents per community policy.
- Assists residents with showers, grooming, dressing, and
toileting as needed.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living as described
on individual care plans.
- Assists with basic cleaning and maintenance issues when
- Cleans up after incidents in a timely, efficient manner while
maintaining the dignity of the resident.
- Assists residents who have fallen providing safety, security,
- Escorts residents to and from the dining room as needed.
- Picks up laundry from resident?s apartment as needed and
transport to laundry room.
- Sorts, washes, dries, folds, and hangs laundry according to
- Returns clean laundry to resident apartment.
- Assists in serving meals and beverages and taking meal orders
- Answers call lights with patience and compassion following
- Listens to residents with empathy and assurance. Follows up
with appropriate personnel regarding resident concerns.
- Makes rounds on resident to assure their safety and provide
assistance as needed.
- Calls Health Services Director, doctors, and families to inform
of any change in condition, incidents, medications, etc. as
- Attends meetings/in-services/training sessions as required by
Health Services Director and/or Executive Director.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents? personal information in
and out of the community and protects and supports residents?
- Communicates with residents, families, visitors, and employees
in a positive manner using excellent communication skills.
- Provides tours to potential residents and families that show
how the resident?s individual needs can be met and promotes the
concept of care in the community.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor that
encourages a positive, nurturing environment for the residents,
families, vendors, and guests.
- Assures excellent customer service by maintaining open and
honest communication, answering phone promptly and professionally,
and assuring residents, families, and other employee?s needs are
- Demonstrates a SERVANT heart and attitude by following the
Bethesda Senior Living Communities? mission statement.Managerial
Breadth/Scope of JobProvides assistance with activities of daily
living to the residents under the leadership of the Health Services
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with residents and
- Must show compassion and genuinely care for the elderly and
- Must be knowledgeable of the location of the SDS sheets on
hazardous materials and able to understand the guidelines.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize work load as
- Ability to work in stressful situations with residents,
families, visitors, and other staff.
- Must maintain a current driver?s license and comply with all
requirements of Bethesda?s Auto Policy.**COVID-19 Considerations:
Effective 10-1-2021 all employees are required to have proof of
COVID vaccine, or provide evidence of a medical exemption, or
request a religious exemption.Education/ExperienceHigh School
diploma or equivalent preferred. Certification in nursing
assistance desired. CPR and First Aid as required per state
guidelines.Working Environment/Physical RequirementsModerate
physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds
occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently. Must be able to
stoop, bend, and reach. Must be able to lift residents in excess of
100 pounds with assistance.
- Bethesda Senior Living Communities reserves the right to pay a
wage/salary that is lower or higher than the above posted
Keywords: Broadmoor Court, Colorado Springs , Caregiver, Healthcare , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!