Franchise Development Director- Mountain Region
Company: Red Roof Inns
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify and qualify franchise prospects.
* Prepare and present franchise projects to Franchise Approval
Committee for approval.
* Manage and optimize a multi-state franchise development region to
maximize franchise sales growth.
* Ability to effectively take prospects from application to
franchise agreement execution.
* Properly manage territory within budgets.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
* 5 years Sales and/or development experience with a proven track
* Hotel Franchise sales experience and/or hotel industry experience
* Goal-oriented and motivated individual with excellent
relationship building skills.
* Highest ethical standards, always willing to do "the right
* This position has a home-based office and will require 90%
* Analytical and critical thinking skills including working with
and understanding income and expense Performa's and investment
models, various measures of revenues, cash flows and profitability,
and various measures and evaluation methods of determining market
feasibility and market supply and demand characteristics.
* Self-starter with ability to effectively operate with little or
no supervision and the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work in a team-based system and get along well with
* Strong communication and organization skills are critical.
* Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Experience with Sales Force a plus.
* 90% travel required.
Red Roof provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law
requirements, Red Roof complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every
location in which Red Roof operates.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. Red Roof expressly prohibits any form of
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Red Roof Inns, Colorado Springs , Franchise Development Director- Mountain Region, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!