Sr Prncpl Sys Integrtn Tchnl - Section Manager
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Are you looking for an engineering career that is challenging and
satisfying? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving
problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our
great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the
freedoms we enjoy.
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K
match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to
view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
IIS Hardware & Infrastructure (HWI) Engineering leads the
multi-faceted team of Cyber, Infrastructure, Network and Hardware
design and analysis, development and production of DoD,
international military and Commercial Off the Shelf COTS Systems.
The Hardware and Infrastructure organization located in Colorado
Springs, CO is currently seeking a HWI Engineering Section Manager
for their Infrastructure and COTS development team.
The HWI Section Manager will lead a team of 15-20 HWI Engineers
working a variety of development and sustainment tasks ranging from
Satellite Ground station systems, electronic enclosures,
chassis/rack development, system interconnections/cable design &
selection, power distribution design and COTS selection, Network
Engineering, Operating System and Mission Software installation,
Cyber STIG lockdowns and vulnerability remediation as well as
overall system configuration and documentation. The HWI Section
Manager will be knowledgeable with the design, implementation, and
sustainment of these systems. As a Front Line Leader (FLL), you
will be responsible for working with other Section and Program
Managers to ensure the proper staffing of the program's needs for
existing operation and maintenance work as well as future proposal
activities. The Section Manager is also responsible for the
performance and career development of all the members of the
section, providing open and honest feedback to section members
developing Talent and ensuring adequate resources to meet the
skill-set demands of our programs. The Section Manager is also
responsible for maintaining the cost, schedule, and performance of
the particular activity. You should be a highly motivated
------self-starter" able to lead by example, possessing strong
interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Other Relevant Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the development of staff to meet the needs of
- Demonstrate measurable Execution and Bidding productivity goals
for programs where the section has Engineering content
- Direct line management activities for employees in the Section,
including performance management, career development and resource
- Work closely with program managers to ensure customer
- Participation in proposal processes to develop and review cost
- Participate as a member of the Indianapolis - based Leadership
Team, flowing communication between the program and engineering
- EVMS Certified and professional exposure to EVMS or similar
budget tracking system
- Broad based hardware engineering and IT background. Network
routers, switches, and protocols. Software installation/integration
and troubleshooting. Cyber lockdowns and troubleshooting, AutoCAD
rack drawings and interconnects.
- 5+ years' experience in Task Management or other Lead role on
Medium-Large Development jobs.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Multi-tasking Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge in one or more of the following System
Interconnections, System Integration, COTS Integration, Power
- Experience with program cost and schedule monitoring and
- Experience with Cyber STIGS
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security
- Experience as an IPT, CPT Lead
- Very strong organizational and team development skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing and managing product line artifacts
- An active DoD or federal agency security clearanceRequired
Education (including Major):
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or
Mathematics (STEM) with 10 years of professional experience.
140040Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Raytheon, Colorado Springs , Sr Prncpl Sys Integrtn Tchnl - Section Manager, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!