CCE Territory Manager - Compact Equipment Sales
Company: Honnen Equipment Company
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: August 20, 2019
Job Description:Honnen Equipment Co. is your authorized dealer for
John Deere Construction & Forestry Equipment, John Deere Commercial
Worksite Products, Hitachi Construction Equipment, Manitowoc, Grove
and National Cranes, JLG Telehandlers, Lull Forklifts, Wirtgen
Milling Machines, Vogele Pavers, Hamm Rollers, Kleemann Crushers
and much more!
Our mission at Honnen Equipment is to partner with our customers to
provide superior value through the lowest owning and operating
costs while representing world-class products. Since 1963 Honnen
has operated with a philosophy of not just meeting, but exceeding,
customers' expectations. Honnen is one of the oldest and largest
John Deere dealers in North America, operating out of 10 locations.
We cover the entire Rocky Mountain Region!
Although Honnen Equipment has grown quite substantially in a small
period of time, the family roots are still much a part of the
Honnen culture. From the very beginning Honnen Equipment has
embodied strong values and ethics and this is still very true
today. All of our employees strive every day to do the right thing,
to take pride in their work and always treat others with
This position is responsible for the sales and rentals of new and
used light construction equipment products and attachments. This
person will meet customers' needs and grow market share while
maintaining acceptable levels of gross profit and attaining sales
- Plan and organize a sales strategy that includes individual
account plans to meet or exceed Company target goals.
- Maintain relationships with current customers and establish
relationships with new customers/prospects to enhance the potential
to sell, rent and lease new and used equipment, to increase market
awareness and increase market share.
- Responsible for demonstrations and/or new product deliveries
through the use of company truck and trailer.
- Have regular contact with customers and potential customers to
fully understand their needs, wants, concerns, and expectations to
maximize sales opportunities.
- Based on customer needs, formulate value-selling based
professional presentations. Quote and negotiate prices and
financing, prepare contracts, record and close orders, provide
trade information as requested, and manage opportunities to convert
- Maintain and update company CRM (Handle) with any customer
interaction or new customer prospecting.
- Responsible to meet customers' needs and increase revenue while
maintaining acceptable levels of gross profit.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities, products and services of
- Responsible for controlling expenses related to
- Submit periodic reports detailing lost sales activities and
evaluate the results of such lost sales.
- Attend training and sales meetings as required to stay current
with new equipment and sales processes.
- College degree preferred, with undergraduate coursework in
business, marketing, engineering or related field
- Clean MVR
- Requires a Class B license or willingness to get one
- Five years of industry related or equivalent experience
- Background in direct sales is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, self-motivation and formal
communication skills required
- Advanced computer and application systems skills required s
- Up to 10% travel required for this position.
- This position allows you to go home every night.
Keyword: Sales, Equipment, Selling, Territory, Compact Equipment,
John Deere, Skidsteer, Mini excavator
From: Honnen Equipment Company
Keywords: Honnen Equipment Company, Colorado Springs , CCE Territory Manager - Compact Equipment Sales, Executive , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!